This reproduction of an Early American chamberstick is made of polished brass and features a turned wood handle and removable cup that may be used to accommodate tapers of different diameters. A beautiful candle holder for your traditional or modern traditional home.
– 7-1/2" total length, brass base is 3-1/2" wide, 2-1/4" high
– Includes removable cup to accommodate different taper thicknesses
– Taper diameter with cup: 5/8"
– Taper diameter without cup: 15/16"
– Polished brass and wood design
– Early American style
– Antique reproduction
Chamberstick with Wooden Handle
- Product Code: 4023
- Availability: In Stock